I participated in my first Hackathon ever - Hacking AI with IBM Watson. I was able to interact with IBM Watson, which was incredible!
My team consisted of 3 MBA students (myself, Malli Gupta, and Randy Capocasale), a MBA Fellow (Aejaz Zahid) and an Integrated Design and Management (IDM) Graduate student (Jin Wu).
Here is the slide deck for the idea we developed. It is a productivity tool that consolidates and schedules events by leveraging AI/Machine Learning APIs from IBM Watson (Natural Language Classifier, Text-to-Speech, Speech-to-Text).
Squarespace only lets you embed images so I had to convert our powerpoint presentation into jpeg files. I'd thought I'd share how to do this since I had to figure out this functionality in Microsoft Powerpoint.
- After opening up the PPT file you wish to export to jpeg images, click File -> Save As.
- Click browse to identify the folder you want to save the jpeg files to
- Click on "Save as type:" drop-down and select "JPEG File Interchange Format"
- It will prompt you to decide between all slides or just this one slide.
- Select "All slides"
- Powerpoint will notify you that "Each slide in your presentation has been saved as a separate file in the folder XXXX.